Fare Rata is 87 post offices spread across French Polynesia, 63.000 CCP accounts and more ...
In charge of postal, banking, digital and trading activities, Fare Rata is a Polynesian subsidiary of the Post and Telecommunications Office (OPT) which has 483 agents and manages 87 post offices in French Polynesia.
Although its name has evolved, its history remains charged and deeply rooted in the heart of the country's traditions. More than a simple “postal and financial service”, Fare Rata represents a whole social symbol, a strong image of the country.
With nearly 63 CCP accounts, Fare Rata maintains a close link with the population by offering, sometimes on its own, essential local services to residents of remote archipelagos.
Thanks to its dense and highly developed network, Fare Rata certainly has an agent near you.
One of its permanent concerns is to seek to pay particular attention and efficiency in the diversity of situations encountered and requests.
Fare Rata offers products and services accessible to the greatest number by adapting its distribution methods to new consumption habits and combining:
- The development of digital postal services (online sale and payment of postal services, Certinomis electronic signature, Digiposte digital safe, etc.),
- The dematerialization of its services: payment and transfer via the mobile terminal, automated agency, online payment,
- Strengthening of trading activities,
- Efficient management of resources,
- The launch of new financial products and insurance products,
- The improvement of new commercial information systems to simplify the customer journey and the management thereof.
Fare Rata is committed to sustainable development
As much as possible, it chooses to equip its network of agencies with materials and energy having the least environmental impact with the aim of achieving a neutral carbon cost within 5 years.
Fare Rata is a company open to all and at the service of all, putting its customers at the heart of its overall thinking. Constantly looking for improvements, Fare Rata pays particular attention to its procedures, offers and points of sale to optimize its customer relationship.
Changing, Fare Rata must keep the values of his heritage to stay in tune with the expectations of Polynesians. Listening, adaptation and professionalism will be the key words for a successful transition.