The aim of the Club of Polynesian Eco-Responsible Companies is to promote the approaches initiated by companies in terms of sustainable development and to contribute to the setting up of shared actions
The EPER Club is a 1901 law association, created in 2015 with the support of the CCISM and ADEME.
Its purpose is to promote the approaches initiated by companies in terms of sustainable development and to contribute to the setting up of pooled actions.
The missions of Club EPER
- FEDERATE companies that have integrated themes related to sustainable development into their operations and strategy,
- ENHANCE exemplary corporate approaches in terms of sustainable development, in particular through communication, awareness-raising and information dissemination actions,
- PROMOTE expression, meetings and exchanges between representatives of these companies,
- TO CONTRIBUTE setting up shared actions,
- BE A FORCE OF PROPOSALS including with public authorities, and encourage the development of tools to support good environmental practices within Polynesian companies and project leaders.
A new environmental label for Fenua
Through two serious games produced in partnership with the Poly3D school, we will introduce you to the themes of environmental protection. Awareness is the march towards action. Thus, a brand new label co-carried by the EPER club and the CCISM will seduce you and meet your needs to implement an environmental approach within your organization.
EPER Club members
Air Tahiti Nui / ASAP Pacifique / Banque SOCREDO / CEGELEC Polynesia, EDT-Engie, Excelia, Imprimerie STP-Multipress / Interoute / South Pacific Cosmetology Laboratory / SACHET Dairy / Pension de la Plage / Polynesian des Eaux / TECHNIVAL / TEP / TOTAL Polynesia / TSP / Vinci Facilities