Institutional site of the association law 1901 FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA www.tech4islands.com
41, rue du Docteur CASSIAU
BP 118 - 98713 Papeete - TAHITI
Publication director : Mr Olivier KRESSMANN, President of the Association LA FRENCH TECH POLYNÉSIE
Contact : Mrs Muriel PONTAROLLO, General Delegate of LA FRENCH TECH POLYNÉSIE
Photo credits : Grégory BOISSY, MATARAI, Tim MCKENNA
OBJECT OF THE LA FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA ASSOCIATION
- Promote digital innovation, digital transformation, its players and project leaders in French Polynesia and the Pacific
- Develop regional cooperation and international exchanges, encourage and facilitate access to information on this digital ecosystem
- The operation of all activities related to the creation, production, organization, management, development and promotion of all festivals, seminars, conferences, shows, events and events in the digital and digital sector.
- And all the other means likely to contribute to the achievement of its corporate purpose. Both in French Polynesia and abroad. For all audiences. By means of all communication and publishing media, all techniques and new technologies, human and structural resources that the Association deems relevant to use to serve its missions.
- The production, organization and promotion of an original annual festival called: “Tech4Islands Summit” and all related actions and events, which can also take the form of organization of trophies.
- The ad hoc and defined contribution of recognized advice, know-how, specific expertise on one or more events other than those for which it is responsible.
- The sale of products linked to its corporate purpose, products derived from "La French Tech Polynesia", goodies, and all communications and publications on all media relating to the digital ecosystem.
- The creation, acquisition, rental, installation, operation of all establishments or buildings relating to these activities and, more generally, all operations that may contribute to the achievement of this object.
Promote the LA FRENCH TECH POLYNÉSIE label
In this context, it is thus committed to the objectives of LA FRENCH TECH to promote an ecosystem that is a vector of progress and bearer of values, while taking on board the issues related to its island environment around an axis of development. Smart Islands ”.
The LA FRENCH TECH POLYNÉSIE association articulates its action with all the players in the innovation ecosystem of French Polynesia, - with the objective of contributing to making French Polynesia a land of Innovation, hub of French and European positive innovation and to deploy “Tech for Good” in the heart of Oceania, by sharing the values and vision of French Tech public action at the international level and particularly on the Indo-Pacific strategic axis of France, archipelago country.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
All information accessible via this site is provided as is. Association FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA gives no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no liability that may result from access or use of this site including any deterioration or virus that could infect computer equipment or any other property of the user .
The association FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA is not responsible for the accuracy, errors or omissions contained on this site. The user is solely responsible for the use of such information.
The association FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA cannot be held responsible for any damage whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, natures or consequences, caused due to anyone's access to the site or the impossibility of doing so. access, as well as the use of the site and / or credit given to any information directly or indirectly from the latter.
The user undertakes not to transmit on this site any information that could lead to civil or criminal liability and therefore undertakes not to disclose via this site any information that is illegal, contrary to public order or defamatory, in the event of chat or forum.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
The association FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or interrupt at any time, for any reason and at its sole discretion, access to all or part of the site, including in particular the content, features or hours availability without prior notice.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with article 32 of law n ° 78-17 relating to data processing, files and freedoms of January 6, 1978, the association FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA, data controller, informs the user that he is processing personal data concerning him. The information communicated by the user through the forms available on the site is intended for authorized persons of the association. FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA, for administrative and commercial management purposes.
The user has the right to access, query, modify, rectify and delete personal data concerning him, as well as the management of his subscriptions to the association's electronic publications. FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA, through his personal account and / or by contacting the association directly FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA.
The user also has a right to object to the processing of his personal data for legitimate reasons, as well as a right to object to his data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
To exercise their rights, the user must send a letter or an e-mail to the association FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA accompanied by a copy of an identity document at the following address:
Association FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA
41, rue du Docteur CASSIAU
BP 118 - 98713 Papeete - TAHITI
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user of the site is required to respect the provisions of the law n ° 78-17 relating to data processing, files and freedoms of January 6, 1978, the violation of which is punishable by criminal penalties. In particular, he must refrain from any collection, any misuse and, in general, any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of individuals.
No personal information of the user of the site www.tech4islands.com is not published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of July 1 1998er transposing Directive 96 / 9 from 11 1996 March on the legal protection of databases.
Website www.tech4islands.com taken as a whole, as well as each element that composes it (brands, logo, texts, sounds, images, videos, animations, database ... without this list being exhaustive), are the exclusive property of the association FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA (or third parties from whom it has obtained a license).
The user has a right of private, personal, non-collective and non-exclusive use of this content. Subject to the exceptions to copyright provided for by article L122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code, any other use of the content is subject to the prior and express authorization of the association. FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA, particularly in the event that the user would consider reposting the content on another site. The violation of these mandatory provisions subjects the offender, and all responsible persons, to the criminal and civil penalties provided for by law.
For any authorization request you can contact the association FRENCH TECH POLYNESIA : email@example.com