Digital Festival Tahiti 2018
The Digital Festival Tahiti 2018, # DFT2018, invites professionals, administrations, students and the general public to discover the positive innovations of the digital revolution.
From 24 to 27 October 2018 at the Presidency, at the CCISM and in the gardens of the Assembly of French Polynesia.
Come meet the nuggets and world leaders of the latest technologies and share the creativity of our local #PolynesianTech startups.
Let's take digital technology and build our future!
# DFT2018 #PolynesianTech #ConstruireOurFutur #InnovationPositive #SmartPolynesia # ConvergencePublicPrivé
When and for whom?
24 OCTOBER 2018: B2B DAY RESERVED FOR COMPANIES AND ADMINISTRATIONS
The B2B day of Wednesday October 24 will be exclusively reserved for professional exchanges and business meetings, from 9 a.m. to 18 p.m.
25 AND 26 OCTOBER 2018: GENERAL PUBLIC DAYS
The days of Thursday 25 and Friday 26 October will be open to the general public, from 9 a.m. to 18 p.m.
OCTOBER 27, 2018: SPECIAL FAMILY DAY
And to allow families to discover positive innovations for all ages together, # DFT2018 will be open on Saturday morning, from 9 a.m. to 13 p.m.
B2A Smart Polynesia Day at the Presidency
Day exceptional at the Presidency of French Polynesia on Thursday, October 25, 2018, as part of # DFT2018.
The Digital Festival Tahiti jointly with the Ministry of Modernization of Administration, in charge of Energy and Digital (MAE), agrees administrations and companies, and as institutions de French Polynesia and New Caledonia to an event specially designed for them, to “build together the digital development that resembles us”.
This B2A day (A for Administration) will include the progress point of the 70 digital actions plan concrete and operational aspects of Polynesia, Smart Polynesia, and the exchange of proposals to advance this digital roadmap.
Disruptive conferences and workshops for sharing innovative experiences will be offered by our international speakers, international luminaries of public and private innovation, around 4 main themes:
- Artificial intelligence at the service of public action
- State start-ups, what results and what lessons can be learned for Polynesia?
- Do States have the means to assume their digital sovereignty in the face of GAFA?
- Innovation and training, founding elements for “reinventing” the public service?
Real international technology showcase High-Tech, the first edition of the Digital Festival Tahiti, organized from March 16 to 18, 2017 at the CCISM (Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Trades) of Polynesia, experienced a remarkable success and managed to trigger a new dynamic of public-private partnership in the development of the digital ecosystem of French Polynesia and its South Pacific region.
French Polynesia is committed to a voluntary process in order to accelerate the digitalization of its economy, by deploying innovative actions and initiatives, and in particular:
- SMART POLYNESIA : the foreground of 70 concrete and operational actions for the digital transition of French Polynesia, initiated by the Ministry in charge of Digital. A co-construction resulting from the consultation between the public authorities of the community and the driving forces of the local private sector.
- PRISM TAHITI : the startup incubator of the CCISM, one of the Polynesian incubates, LEADBEES, was selected from among 200 candidates from 27 countries to participate in the “Fighters Program” of the Station F Paris.
- THE DIGITAL PASSPORT : 5 day course training and coaching for business leaders to help them succeed in their digital transformation, jointly funded by the Ministry in charge of Digital and the CCISM.
The # DFT2018
The vocation of this second 2018 edition of the Digital Festival Tahiti is now acceleration the implementation of a adapted digital ecosystem to our Countries and Territories of the South Pacific.
The objective pursued by private and public sector actors is the creation of a #PolynesianTech which is the mirror of Polynesian commitment to the growth of startups and their international influence.
The # DFT2018 invites professionals, administrations, students and the general public to a great expedition about fields of the future possible through our 4 thematic universes.
navigate at the heart of emerging innovations that are transforming our daily lives, swap with our speakers pioneers and visionaries on the major economic and social themes of our #SmartMeetings, meet innovators and pioneers of the new digital world, are you planning in startup mode, part to our workshops creative and disruptive, touch, experience, become an actor of your own future.